Thursday, June 11, 2009

ok I've had it...

I'm going digital with my scrapbooking (well sort, maybe, kinda, I don't know really...) BUT this post from Ali makes me want to really badly, I just want my LO's to be cute and finished and anymore when I try to scrapbook I just kind of suck at it, I don't like it and I would really like to just sell my entire stash and clean up the mess of a craft/school room I have going on in there and make it one big school room... BUT then I'm afraid I'd miss the "cutting and gluing" of it all you know?!??! What's a girl to do?? (Oh and Yes Shelley I know you suggested hybrid, but I'm just not sure I'd like that either.. I kind of like the idea of sending off for a digital book and it being all done, no printing and trying to put into a regular album etc... ) I DID get an online photoshop class from Byron for Mother's Day and have yet to do it... just been a WEE BIT busy... we'll see what happens... stay tuned!

1 comment:

leahmarieisme said...

Um, how come when I say I don't like to SB you all make fun of me and then you post that you don't like to....hmmm follower, first the daycare, then the HS, now the anti sb club!
HUH!