Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cade's Kindergarten Graduation

My crazy 5 year old...
The grad with the sister (whose hair needs some help)
during the Kindergartner's group song - It was a cute song about going to 1st grade
sung to the tune of Frank Sinatra's, "Start Spreading the News."
Cade performing his "talent" - he sang the United States President's song. He would not even say his name into the microphone on Tuesday night's rehearsal so I was scared he wouldn't even go up there. OR would get really nervous and mess up. He has always been so shy so for him to do this AND to do it well (Byron said it was the best and most clear he had heard him sing it!) He only had one little mistake and that wasn't even with the president's names. I was beaming with pride for this boy! Such a huge accomplishment for him to go up there alone and sing a song!
My sister and all the kids.
My mom and dad.

Each graduate had a table to set up any schoolwork etc. I used a lot of pictures b/c so much of what we do is hands on. He was very proud to show everyone his work.
I am pleased with how well things went and am relieved to have it over it... we've planning this for months now and it has worn me out! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

So proud of you Cade!

leahmarieisme said...

I just caught up on all your post, so cool to see those flying pics... Cade's graduation pics are GREAT!!! Congrats for all of your accomplishments!! You should be proud of all your hard work! You did do a GREAT job on everything!!
You are SUPER! Go get those toes done!!! Come over for a swim and a nap in the shade!! I have bug spray! :)

Anonymous said...

HE looks too cute!!!! Looks like you did a great job. :)