Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm in love

with Bryan Adams all over again.... the concert simply rocked! It was a solo acoustic so just him and his guitar (no band) and then the piano player on some songs. He chatted with the audience (ME!) and told US (well ME!) the background on the songs. He sang to us (ME) the entire 2 hours... no breaks etc! AND the first song he sang was just as good of quality as the last one. I'm telling you it took everything I had to not cry... I wasn't even all that in love with HIM just his songs back in the day, but I think it was just being there and hearing all those ooozy love songs LIVE... Man good times! Byron even knew a lot of the words to the songs and sang along. He's now playing his guitar to some BA songs! I think he's trying to win my heart back from Bryan - hmmm.. Bryan and Byron this could get confusing. Oh and you know how they tell you no pictures etc?? - well EVERYONE was taking pics the entire concert... so mad I didn't smuggle in my camera - they obviously didn't care! I did take a few with my phone - but now how do I get them off my there? 

No comments: