Sunday, May 10, 2009

Welcome Home Maynard Family, Welcome Home

I only took OVER 300 pictures between 5:30pm and 10pm tonight - that's all! Here are some faves so far. Talk about emotional - oh the tears! Would you believe that they actually arrived 20 mins early?!?!? I couldn't believe it - with all those flights (31 hours in airports and on planes) and they were EARLY! Amazing I do believe God should get some credit for all that! :) 
Mickey's sign says the boys' names and then I don't remember what the last line says. Probably home, or welcome or something... 
They were pretty shy at first which totally expected and there were a LOT of people there and some pretty wild kids!


The little girl above came from the same orphange as well. 
But... in no time Yesak was playing!
and holding big brothers hand.
AND even giving kisses, one on each cheek and one on the forehead, so sweet!
and then they enjoyed their new home... so much to look at. 


The picture above is special to me b/c JUST before I took this picture the older boy (also from the same orphanage so he KNOWS these boys) kissed Lincoln on the cheek totally out of the blue! Sooo sweet!



But you can only stay up so long (I got the honors of holding the sweet baby while he slept!).... 
Then Granny took over. 
I bet these boys sleep well tonight. 
I am so happy for you all and can't wait to get to know your little guys! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

So, So sweet! I can't wait to meet them too! That nightstand looks good too!

Unknown said...

What a special homecoming! Thanks for sharing.