Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today...










Outside my window... hot tub and lots of Smoky Mountain trees

I am thinking... I'm pretty stinkin tired from DollyWood and swimming today

I am thankful for... a week of family/vacation time

From the kitchen... Byron making flying plans at the table

I am wearing... comfy jammies

I am creating... memories and not much else

I am going... home tomorrow... I'm ready sort of

I am reading... my THIRD book of the week! The Power of a Woman's Words

I am hoping... and praying for safe travel tomorrow

I am hearing... Orange County Choppers on TV

Around the house... signs of vacation... beach towels drying, shoes piled up at the door, snackie foods in the kitchen, suitcases exploded in the rooms

One of my favorite things... vacation

A few plans for the rest of the week... a stop at a Discovery Center in Knoxville, home, bday party for my niece, Viacolori on Sunday maybe

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I'm totally jealous! I wish we were in Gatlinberg!!

I don't think I realized you were a blogger...I've got you on my sidebar now ;o).