Thursday, December 11, 2008

December 10th

Would have this posted earlier but stinkin blogger didn't like my pics!

Today (well yesterday really) I am thankful for fun times with family. We went over to my parent's house for dinner and to celebrate my dad's birthday. Mom had bought him a game called LCR which apparently people around here call LRC... go figure. We had a good time playing and eating root beer floats. Can you figure out who ended up winning even though he was sure he was going to lose at one point?

Byron was able to catch her on film giving me kisses!!
So sweet yet so slimy!

And this would be Corynn's daily, lately - and yes those are nice clean clothes
on my kitchen floor. Thanks for all the help!

3 comments:

Kristen =) said...

That Kiss is my favorite...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I'm trying to clean the house for tomorrow and lil turkey just keeps pulling it all back out. Grrrr.

Unknown said...

I really love this toddler stage we're in, but I'm definitely looking forward to being able to play games with Cate one day. Fun times.

And don't you just love those wet kisses!? So sweet.