Sunday, May 3, 2009

More neice photos

**NEW post below**

Again... I can't rearrange these pictures. I need some help! I was able to take my sister's kids back up to the hospital Friday and they were able to see Vanessa this time. They both held her and were pretty proud Big Brother and Big Sister. It's crazy looking at Natalie and saying she is a big sister. On Saturday they all came home from the hospital and Cade was dying to see the baby. He was so proud that he knew what to do and how to hold her. So cute! He did say she was beautiful. Cory just smiled and would pat on her - too sweet! In the picture below she looks like she is poking her in the eye, but she's being easy and just patting on her. I tried and tried to get her to just touch her feet, but every time would go for her face. Congratulation Jana and Sam! 










No comments: