Friday, January 2, 2009

December 27th

We started our day off at my mom's house with a Feliz Navidad Fiesta with my mom's twin sister, my uncle, and my sister and her kids. The kids had a blast!


Cade showing Aunt Becky his bball skills!


Watching my aunt and uncle's bear story.




Apples to Apples Jr. we love this game!


Grandma likes to have polar bear parties (root bear floats).



It's not a fiesta without a pinata.

THEN... we headed to Otter Creek Park for one last time (so sad Byron's family has sooo much history/memories in that park. It's hard to believe it's closing.) Some family was there camping so stopped for a visit.

She's eating marshmallow - have I lost all control?? or do I just not care anymore??


3 comments:

Unknown said...

We love Apples to Apples too. (I've never played the Junior version, but I'm sure it's just as fun with little kids!) If you like that, you'd probably like our new game ... "Things ..." Fun.

Leigh-Ann said...

you're so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

i haven't seen a lot of these. I guess i was out of town and didn't scroll down far enough when i got home. Sorry. ;)